Saturday, March 8, 2008

Spring Has Sprung. . .

What a magnificent morning. Bright, warm sunshine greeted me for my morning walk through the neighborhood. All I could think of were the two lines I remember from an old jungle:


"Spring has sprung.

The flowers has ris…"


Fortunately, I had my camera with me. As I snapped pictures, I thought that maybe I could cheer up my blogging friend Eric Valentine who was bemoaning the length and severity of winter in his Ontario environs. I also thought once again about how lucky I am to be living in southern California at this time of year.


So below I offer perhaps too many pictures from this mornings walk. After the first one of 2 grapefruit resting on a wall, the rest are all floral and require no editorial comments.















Enjoy!

1 comment:

Eric Valentine said...

Hi Leon, I won't mention that other stuff except to say 'waist deep'? LOL

Very nice of you to show the pics, very nice and certainly a vision to look forward to shortly my friend. Thanks for the plug. LOL