Sunday, April 12, 2009

Back on the Street Where I Live

We have returned from a wonderful 5 day trip to Wilmington/Newark, Delaware; the Brandywine Valley of Pennsylvania; and Brooklyn, New York. Even a rather sideways landing at LAX tonight could not dampen the joy we have felt the past few days spending time and the Passover Seders with Daughter Alicia. . .and the side trip yesterday to Brooklyn to see #1 son Bill and Mel and our granddaughters Jolee and Shayna.

There will be later posts about different parts of the trip (along with a few photos). But now to get some rest and prepare to attend the LA Dodgers' home opener tomorrow afternoon. And then dress rehearsals for my next on stage appearance in Everyman, The Musical at California State University, Dominguez Hills. We open Friday night and run for 2 weekends.

Such a wonderful week and so much more to come. But it does feel good to be back on the street where I live preparing to get some sleep in my own bed. Good night all! More soon.

2 comments:

josie2shoes said...

I'm glad to read that your trip turned out so nicely (well except for that sideways landing part)! Will look forward to pictures and hopefully some of you in the new production. I love how active you are Leon! I agree that after all, there is no place like home.

Leon said...

Thanks Wendy. As you can guess by how long it took me to respond to your comment, I have been so busy that I have only begun to post pictures from the trip. . .a month after getting back home. But life is good. We do mellow as we find ourselves and age like good cheese. :~D