Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Views of the Bridge

I'm finally getting some time to post photos from the trip back east we took earlier this month. The day before coming home, we visited Older Son (aka BillyBlog), Melanie and granddaughters Jolee and Shayne in the Bay Ridge section of Brooklyn. I may even post some pictures of them later. But today, I only offer up 2 views of the Verrazano Narrows Bridge. (I think that's the correct name. . .or was at one time.)

The first was taken when Bill and I went out for a walk in the rain. I believe we stopped at Shore Drive.



The 2nd was taken from their living room window after the rain stopped.



Enjoy! More soon. . .

1 comment:

josie2shoes said...

Such views are so foreign to my desert bound soul. I miss the lakes and rivers of my youth. Only rarely have I had the opportunity to see such great bridges, and they fascinate me!