Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Good Photo Now and Then. . .

I am a firm believer in random numbers when it comes to taking good pictures. I figure that if I take a sufficient number of pictures, I will get a really good one or two every now and then. The more pictures I take, the more good ones I get. For example, I have passed through a small "pocket park" on my nearly daily walks through the neighborhood over the past 10 years. I have always enjoyed the way the large rocks there are distributed beneath the canopy of trees. The other morning as I was heading out to try to capture visual images of the Malibu fire from afar, I snapped the picture below. I guess I could have touched it up a bit, made it a bit brighter, but I like what the camera revealed to me.



This was the only picture I took that morning that I really liked. Maybe I will start offering up more examples in the future as I take more pictures and find those occasional good ones.

1 comment:

Rod said...

Nice picture Leon. You know I'm into photography - that's a good one. Feel free to share more!