Monday, November 26, 2007

A View from the 110

I worked as an extra on the FX series Dirt again today. It was a glorious clear day and I took the picture below from the Harbor Freeway (I110) on my way to Paramount Studios.




The view is looking north at downtown Los Angeles with the mountains seen in the distance (which, in and of itself, is a rarity). And the sky is absolutely cloudless with only minimal haze. The picture was taken at approximately 8:00 a.m. from my cell phone.


Why take this picture you ask? Well, you just don't see such clear views very often in L.A.

2 comments:

Eric Valentine said...

congrats on the work Leon.

That is a good picture, any I ever saw it was always hazy with pollution like here in Toronto in the summer.. :)

Leon said...

Thanks Eric! BTW - I haven't forgotten the Roar Award; just too busy right now. I have 2 more days on the Dirt set this week.