Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Harry Potter is Coming. . .Once Again

Now that rehearsals are over and I have time to get back to reading books, I have just ordered my copy of J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows. I do look forward to reading it when it arrives and anticipate enjoying Volume 7 as much as I enjoyed 1-6.

But I don't think that I am the biggest Potter fan among the Cohanim. Alicia has asked to borrow all 6 of the previous volumes in the series. Sounds like she plans to reread them all. Enjoy!






2 comments:

Tattoosday said...

I'll puff out my chest and claim Potter fandom greater than thou. I ordered my copy in February. However, my spouse eclipses my madness. The last three releases she has preceded by re-reading the series. This time around, she started with book 5. Alas, neither of your grandchillen want to read the Rowling books. Jolee prefers Lemony Snickett.

Dreaming on a Moonbeam said...

I gladly defer my fandom to billy & mel. I look forward to rereading all of them before I read the final for 2 reasons. I need to read for myself as the semester ends. And, I know it will be a couple weeks before you can lend me #7. My Harry Potter tradition: to borrow them from Daddy!