Sunday, July 22, 2007

Harry Pottermania in the Park

The new J. K Rowling book, Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows, went on sale Saturday, July 21 at 12:01 a.m. During our performance of King Midas that afternoon, I did see a young fellow in the audience. . .reading the book (and he did escape the cameras eye). But the mania for young Harry reached backstage too! The photos below shows what 2 of the actors in Much Ado About Nothing were doing today while waiting to go on stage for their scenes.



It really was another wonderful weekend of CCPT performances in the park this weekend. We even had good-sized audiences considering all the "Much Ado About Harry."

3 comments:

Rod said...

As an addendum, I went to see HP and the Order of the Phoenix last night! WONDERFUL! OK, it was certainly 'darker' than the others, but very entertaining!

Eric Valentine said...

I have to confess to not reading any of theHP books. I have however seen the movies which I enjoyed immensely. I shall at some point read the books. :)

Well done on your successful weekend with the shows.

Unknown said...

I must emulate those dashing young men!