Friday, December 7, 2007

A Touch of Blogophobia . . .

I guess I have a touch of blogophobia, or what we used to call "writer's block." I have plenty of topics in my head and lots of pictures taken over the past 2 weeks residing in the camera BUT I just haven't had the energy to write much the past couple of days.


Yeah, I know! By writing and posting this I am exhibiting just the opposite of a block. No, this doesn't count; this is just a space filler in hopes that regular readers will continue to check in when I do have something to say.


Well, maybe this weekend. I do have to clear my head of all those thoughts that are swirling about. Happy Chanukkah!

3 comments:

Eric Valentine said...

Don't feel so bad Leon. I have the same problem at the moment, I think the weather froze my thinking cap. :)

josie2shoes said...

We all hit those spots when the posts are inside us but the words just don't flow, Leon. Don't worry, we'll be hanging around with you 'til you're back up and pounding the keyboard again! :-)

Leon said...

Thanks Eric and Josie. I think I've just been a bit lazy this week. If I download the pictures from the camera, I know I'll start writing more. But it's always good to hear from the regular readers.:-)