Saturday, December 1, 2007

Spicy Cement. . . .

A bit of whimsy today as a new month begins. I must admit that I am borrowing from something #1 son does now and then over at BillyBlog. He will take a scrap of paper with writing on it that he has found along the way, offer it up on his blog, and speculate as to what possibly was going through the mind of the person responsible for the writing.


As I was walking this morning, I spotted a business card lying in the street. It was back side up and someone had written on it:



It appeared to be a short shopping list reminding someone to purchase "PVC cement" and "Red Hot Chilys" [sic]. I assume that the "1/2 pint" refers to the chilies. I wondered what this could possibly mean. Is it possible that spicy PVC cement does a better job than when it is blandly applied?


Hmm?????????

No comments: