Friday, August 29, 2008

There's That Man Again. . .

That man with the bald spot was seen again today; this time as he was preparing to be a "mall walker."



After he first appeared in the previous post, Charles Gramlich stopped by and guessed (correctly) that it was The Ancient One and that he was portraying (incorrectly) Sean Connery!


Thanks for the compliment Charles! And, perhaps Charles, having never seen me, doesn't know that in the normal world the guy in the picture does not have a bald spot on the back of his head.


Shortly after the above picture was taken, the shoot began. It started with the "mall walk" and then proceeded to a 2nd location where The Ancient One changed first into a business suit for some scenes and later into pajamas. It was a long (11 hour) day and a lot of fun. I can tell you that once the clips are edited, they will appear on Talkshow With Spike Feresten which generally is aired at midnight Saturday nights on the Fox network. I am told that it will be broadcast at midnight, Saturday, September 13 (which some may argue is actually the start of Sunday, September 14).


I still can't tell you the name of the guy being portrayed in a comedy sketch that is a bit of a spoof. I can tell you that you will never see his face. I might get around to revealing all for those who miss the show. . . after it airs. I fully realize that many of us have trouble staying up past midnight. Yawwwnnnnnn!!

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I haven't heard of that show but I'll keep an eye out for it, and for the Sean Connery look alike. LOL.

Rod said...

I'm guessing you're supposed to be portraying Dick Cheney, because from the picture you posed, that's who I think you look like. You gonna tell us if we guess right???

Leon said...

I'm not sure it is broadcast down your way CHARLES. Maybe Fos will have it on their network site in a streaming video of whatever it's called.

REX, you're a bit closer than other guesses BUT, if I understand the contract, I can't give out the correct answer. . .at least until after the show is broadcast.