Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Visitor #6000

Visitor #6000 stopped by to look at The Ancient One about 30 minutes ago as I write this. As always seems to be the case, I have no idea who was provided that significant number. . .other than. . .


#6000's ISP is in the Central District of Hong Kong and clicked on this site at 12:40 a.m. tomorrow morning after a Google search of the name "James Spader." I wrote about him and working as a background actor on Boston Legal in my most recent post.


Thank you for helping me achieve this new milestone, even if you do not appear to have actually stayed around long enough to read the post.


Now on to #7000!

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

That's a lot of visitors. I'm not sure what I'm up to now. should check it out.

Shauna Roberts said...

Congratulations on hitting 6000!