Friday, August 8, 2008

To Kill A Mockingbird Opens @ CCPT

I am back on stage tomorrow as Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird (stage adaptation by Christopher Sergel) opens the 2nd half of Culver City Public Theatre's (CCPT) summer 2008 season. The Ancient One is cast as Judge Taylor and presides over the trial of Tom Robinson.






I finally got a chance to take a few pictures at the final dress rehearsal last night. Below are the best of the lot.


Sheriff Heck Tate (Eric Billitzer), Jem Finch (Zander Ayeroff), Atticus Finch (Dean Edward) & Bob Ewell (James Sherrill)


Calpurnia (Allana Barton), Scout Finch (Remy Beland), Boo Radley (Vinny Brar) & Atticus Finch



Boo Radley, Scout, Atticus & Heck Tate


Hopefully someone will send me performance pictures to post here. Alas, The Ancient One has yet to figure out how to take pictures of plays in which he appears.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Interesting stuff. Keep us informed as to how things are going. I acted in exactly one play, in grade school. I played Jesus. lol.

Leon said...

More follows from the performances CHARLES. Acting became my passion when I was cast in my first play in 1996. Before that, it was the Captain in Dick Whittington and His Cat in the 3rd grade. :~)