Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tune Up Time. . . (CCPT)

The last couple of nights, for me, have involved run-throughs and fine tuning parts of both plays; both Acts of King Midas and Act 5 of Much Ado About Nothing. It’s all beginning to feel pretty good although I still have a lot to learn before I am off-book. In addition to the photos I have been posting, there is also a slide show of Much Ado pictures on the web site of cast member Rex Hoss.

The King Midas shots below, although on my camera, were actually shot by Milcah Matos and Maria Turnmeyer.

The Ancient One (King Midas) with [L] Susan Odom (Verboseus) and [R] Blake Anthony (Bacchus)


And from the Much Ado rehearsals:

From Left: Rex Hoss (Balthazar), Matt Van Winkle (Prince), John Glass (Claudio) and Jim R. Felton (Benedick)

From Left: Barb Ross (Antonia), Tanya Gorlow (Beatrice), Kat Bylska (Ursula), Teresa Waxer (Verges & Attendant) and Shannon Pritchard (Hero)

Tanya Gorlow (Beatrice) and Jim R. Felton (Benedick)

1 comment:

Rod said...

Hi Leon, Thanks for the great pictures you took of the rehearsal! Also thanks for the links to my blog and being one of my dedicated readers!